Jim Corbett National Park Tour From Delhi
Embark on an incredible Corbett Wildlife Tour from Delhi to Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand!
Day 1: Delhi to Jim Corbett National Park (250 Kms)
Start your journey from Delhi to Jim Corbett National Park. Upon arrival, check-in at the resort, freshen up, and take some time to relax. Explore the nearby spots, like the Garjiya Devi Temple, or simply unwind at the resort. Enjoy a delicious dinner and spend the night in comfort.
Day 2: Jim Corbett National Park Adventure
After breakfast, gear up for an exhilarating wildlife jeep safari included in your Jim Corbett tour package. Discover over 550 animal species, 400 plant species, and a vibrant birdlife. Later, head to Dhikuli for a leisurely evening. Gather around a bonfire, swap stories, and relive the day's adventures with friends. Spend the night at the resort.
Day 3: Return to Delhi
On the final day, post breakfast, depart for Delhi, marking the end of your Corbett Wildlife Tour. Transfer to Delhi Airport, hotel, or your designated place in Delhi.
Experience the thrill of Tiger Safari Tours in India and indulge in the magnificence of Jim Corbett's wildlife with India Jim Corbett tour and trips. Join us for an unforgettable adventure!
- accommodation in five-star hotels
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes and service charges
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Personal care and attention
- Bottles of mineral water during journeys
- Safari at National parks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Domestic Flights
- International flights